Airoflex’ extended arm trailer dumpers are designed to unload materials such as biomass, wood chips, bark, and any bulk flowable material. This trailer dumper can be combined with an above grade hopper or an over-the-wall material chute.
Our bolted design eliminates the need for field welding, thereby substantially reducing the cost and time of field erection.
Airoflex cylinders are designed and engineered in-house specifically for your trailer dumper. Our experience with cylinder tolerances and specifications will insure optimal system performance. Airoflex also has a large inventory of spare parts to provide quality service to our customers.
• Back on A-frame design
• Shallow installation height
• Bolted connections to minimize field welding
• Chrome plated telescoping hydraulic cylinders
• Capacity: 25 - 50 tons
• Typical deck size: 10’ wide x 25 - 50’ long, 9’2” inside rails
• Typical raise time: 2 - 3 minutes
• Tilt angle: 45 - 65 degrees
• Over-the-wall with material chute
• Fixed backstop
• Manually adjustable backstop
• Hydraulically adjustable backstop
• HPU heaters
• PLC controls
• Walkways and handrails
• Service legs
• Backstop vibrator
• Customer specified coating system