Airoflex Equipment’s standard pivot truck dumpers/tippers are designed to unload materials such as coal, woodchips, bark, and any flowable bulk material. Our standard pivot truck dumpers are designed for in pit or over-the-wall operations. With safe operating and continued maintenance practices, Airoflex’ standard pivot is designed for long life. Airoflex truck dumpers have a bolted design eliminates the need for field welding, thereby substantially reducing the cost and time of field erection. Airoflex Equipment is dedicated to manufacture high quality and reliable truck dumpers.
Airoflex provides in-house design, engineering, fabrication and assembly, and we manufacture hydraulic cylinders with the longest overlap in the industry. Customer service after the sale is our commitment, with start up and commissioning, a large inventory of spare parts, cylinder rebuild and repair, a cylinder exchange program and inspection services to provide assistance when required.
• Drive-thru or Back on operation
• Low deck height with safety plate
• A-frame with integrated safety hoop
• Bolted connections to minimize field welding
• Chrome plated telescoping hydraulic cylinders
• Capacity: 40 - 100 tons
• Deck size: 10’ wide x 35 - 80’ long
• Typical raise time is 2 minutes, adjustable according to customer specifications.
• Tilt angle: 35 - 63 degrees
• Chutes and material guidance features
• Walkways and handrails
• Manually adjustable backstops
• Hydraulically adjustable backstops
- Wheel locks
- Pop up
- Toll gate
- Swing gate
• PLC controls
• HPU heaters and coolers
• Service Legs
• Customer specified coating system